Come down to the Sadamisaki Community Festival and enjoy the sea breeze while listening to taiko drum performances, playing games, and trying out some delicious local cuisine!
- May 3, 2008 (Saturday)
- 10am to 2pm
- Uwajima Ferry Square (map)
- Take Route 197 from Yawatahama towards Misaki (45 min)
The festivities will include:
- Taiko drum performance by Ikata Dōdō-daiko at 10am and 12pm
- Learn to play taiko at Dōdō-daiko’s free lessons
- Dice game for elementary school children at 1pm
- All sorts of local foods, including hand-made konnyaku, mikan jelly, mikan cake, and more
Please contact us if you have any questions!