Spring is in the air! Come out from your kotatsu (heated tables) and join the festivities at the Seto Agriculture Park.
- April 6, 2008 (Sunday)
- 10am to 3pm
- Seto Agriculture Park (map)
- Take Route 197 from Yawatahama towards Misaki
- The park is on your left after the Seto Tunnel
“Dandan” in our local dialect means “thank you.” This festival is an expression of thanks, from Ikata’s local goods producers, to the community as a whole. The festivities will include:
- Taiko drum performance by Kaze
- Mochi rice cake pounding
- Pon-gashi rice snack making
- All sorts of foods
- Target-shooting games
- Local goods for sale
Please contact us if you have any questions!