It’s time for Ikata’s yearly Kirara Festival!
The festivities include
- Taiko performance by Ikata’s own Dodo-daiko group (10am)
- Mochi throwing (10:15am and 1:30pm)
- Local Ikata products for sale
- Goods specially brought in from Ikata’s Japanese sister city–Tomari, Hokkaido!
- Raffle drawing
- TV Rock-Paper-Scissors competition, with prizes!
- Free sapling trees from Shikoku Electric Co.!
- June 10, 2007
- 10am to 3pm
- Ikata’s Kirara-kan (map)
- Take Route 197 from Yawatahama into Ikata
- The Kirara-kan is on your right after the Kucho Tunnel